Well, it's been nearly 4 months since I had a real vacation - which means a little too much working and not enough playing... So, much to the shock of all my American friends, I'm heading to Cuba right after X-mas,(where apparently Fidel is the greeter at the airport).
I'm meeting friends in Varadero along the south coast of Cuba, about 1.5 hours from Havana. I've heard great things about Cuba and Havana, so am really looking forward to the trip - although the one bad thing I heard was that the food sucks...we'll see..
I'm looking forward even more to escaping this ASS-BITING cold Michigan weather.. I thought I might be able to hold out on buying a snowblower and stick it out another winter, but it's only December and we've already had an entire winter's worth of snow, so I might be changing my tune before long. Apparently, all potential snow-shovelling kids in Midland are too busy playing X-Box to be interested in earning a quick $10...
Anyway, it won't take much to improve upon December in Midland, so Cuba, here I come.
Stay tuned for more details!
Ola!
1 comment:
All right! The blog is back...
Sorry, forgot to go look last week after we spoke. I think by now you are in Cuba (or at least on your way).
Look forward to the posts.
DudleyD
Post a Comment