Beautiful photos. Personally, I love cemeteries. Morbid as it sounds, I have many photos of cemeteries. Everywhere I travel, I seem to find a cemetery I need to spend some time within.
There is a certain wonderment, fear, and intrigue around a cemetery. Maybe it is the finality or just the simple beauty.
Hey Lady, Love your site!!!! It makes we want to fly far away. John Lennon and Charlie Chaplin are at a very famous cemetery in Paris. a very beautiful place. i spent 5 hours wandering around. Joc xoxo
3 comments:
Beautiful photos. Personally, I love cemeteries. Morbid as it sounds, I have many photos of cemeteries. Everywhere I travel, I seem to find a cemetery I need to spend some time within.
There is a certain wonderment, fear, and intrigue around a cemetery. Maybe it is the finality or just the simple beauty.
Anyhow, wonderful pictures.
Dudley
Hey Lady, Love your site!!!! It makes we want to fly far away. John Lennon and Charlie Chaplin are at a very famous cemetery in Paris. a very beautiful place. i spent 5 hours wandering around.
Joc xoxo
Hey Nance,
The blog for our project was created. I sent the details to your work email, as I cannot remember your personal one. Sorry.
EjG
Post a Comment